Life Insurance Agent
This is for the go-getter who’s looking to be their own boss and own their own business. Family First Life (FFL) is the #1, fastest-growing insurance marketing organization. With FFL, you have a platform to grow a business that garners the attention of insurance venture capitalists seeking to acquire high-performing agencies. As you grow your agency, you will to create a legacy of financial freedom for your family for generations to come.
All FFL agents are vested day one, and there are no contracts to sign. And, last but not least, there’s no cold calling!
This is not for everyone. Driven, hard-working entrepreneurs thrive here.
• Reach new levels of income
• The satisfaction of helping people with important life decisions
• Create a personal career path with measurable results
• HIGH COMPENSATION and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!
• Option to work 100% remotely
• Management and administrative support that is second to none
• Work in an environment where professionalism is the standard
• Comfortable meeting clients in-person or via Zoom
• Above average communication skills
• No experience necessary
• We will train those candidates with the right work ethic
• Must have a laptop or tablet
This is a 1099 contract position. Typically, our agents make $250K+ for management, $90 - $140K for full-time, $40 - $60K+ for part-time. However, we design a specific plan to make sure you reach the compensation that you seriously desire and are willing to work for.
What We Are Looking For:
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player mentality
• Basic computer skills
• Willing to talk to new people
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, click the Apply Now at the top of this page to schedule an interview. We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.